Stepping Stones Alano Club
- AA – Are AA meeting available to anyone (check for a Closed meeting) interested in Alcoholics Anonymous program of recovery from alcoholism. Nonalcoholics may attend open meetings as observers.
- Al‑Anon Family Group meetings, the friends and family members of problem drinkers share their experiences and learn how to apply the principles of the Al‑Anon program to their individual situations. Younger family members and friends attend Alateen meetings.
- Events – Are meetings that may be H&I, Alcohotrons, Fund-Raisers, and Organizational.
- Book Study – The meeting is focused on the Big Book or other approved literature.
- Business Meeting – For information on meetings.
- Candle Light – Meeting for reflection.
- Closed meetings are for AA members only, or for those who have a drinking problem and have a desire to stop drinking.
- Discussion – Usually discussions following a predetermined topic.
- Men’s – Meetings are an AA meeting for Men only. Often referred to a Men’s Stag meeting.
- Open meetings are available to anyone interested in Alcoholics Anonymous’ program of recovery from alcoholism. Nonalcoholics may attend open meetings as observers.
- Participation – Open format.
- Speaker Meeting – One main speaker shares their, experience, strength, and hope.
- Women’s – Meetings are an AA meeting for Women’s only. Often referred to a Women’s Stag meeting.
|12 Mon||13 Tue||14 Wed||15 Thu||16 Fri||17 Sat||18 Sun|
Now: Nov 17 07:35 am
9:00 am Al-Anon From Survival To Recovery
Al-Anon From Survival To Recovery
Nov 15 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Discussion Meeting— Location: Small Room
5:00 pm Al-Anon – Parent & Grandparent Focus
9:00 am Al-Anon – Opening our Hearts
Al-Anon – Opening our Hearts
Nov 18 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Participation Meeting— Location: Small Room
5:00 pm Al-Anon Speaker in the Large Room
Subscribe to filtered calendar