Stepping Stones Alano Club, Inc., Requires These Housekeeping Rules Read at Each Meeting:
- Parking is only allowed directly in front of Stepping Stones and anywhere to the east of Stepping Stones, except directly in front of the DUI School. Please do not park anywhere on the Cycle Gear side of the parking lot. That side should be completely clear of any Stepping Stones cars.
- Children are the sole responsibility of their parents. Children of any age are not to be left unattended inside or outside of Stepping Stones.
- Stepping Stones has a designated smoking section in the back of the building. Butt cans are provided. Please be courteous to our neighbors.
- All meetings are responsible for cleaning up afterward.
- Please adhere to all Stepping Stones RULES posted on the walls.